Please complete and sign all necessary forms. Your doctor may use our medical form or may use their own provided it covers all information. Children who need an epi pen or allergy medication require the Medication Consent Form and Individual Health Care Plan updated every 6 months .  Each medication needs a separate Medication Consent Form filled out . Credit cards forms must be updated each school year. Infants have additional nap and feeding informational forms.